News

As One Era Ends Another begins

Wed 4th Jan 2017 - 8:06pm : General

January 2nd, 2017 marks the date which one of the largest events in the communities history. We saw our beloved leader step down from his throne. Unlike so many others this was not a power struggle nor a coup d'etat. Instead, we got to see Kongou place his faith in another individual as he turned it over the daily operations. When questioned as to why the sudden choice to step down he said "I have lost interest in blitz and wows tbh. A lot of things are going on in real life that is demanding my attention, and I have decided to move away from gaming in general so I may be able to meet the demands. I am studying for my state license for April, I literally have to go through an entire textbook filled with two years of information to be adequately prepared. I am doing some major repairs on my cars that will cost money that I need to go work again when I was hoping I wouldn't have to till I get my license..." To the surprise of many he choose one of his newer officers to take over for him "I plan to hand over command of ARMDA for Blitz AND WoWS to Rasputin. He has shown exemplary leadership from day one I have promoted him to be a deputy."

While saddening as it may seem, we must all remember this is not a goodbye just simply an I will see you later or another time. We have made great strides as a community with our beloved founder and will continue to do so until we are no longer Look at us now, we are now a multi-platform community with our own website (if you are reading this then you found it <3).

“There are few things more mysterious than endings. I mean, for example, when did the Greek gods end, exactly? Was there a day when Zeus waved magisterially down from Olympus and Aphrodite and her lover Ares, and her crippled husband Hephaestus, and all the rest got rolled up like a worn-out carpet?”

Salley Vickers

Rasputin

Rasputin

Austin

Your Comments

• Mon 17th Jun 2019 - 1:03pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:15235,&quot;3&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0},&quot;4&quot;:[null,2,16777215],&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;11&quot;:0,&quot;12&quot;:0,&quot;14&quot;:[null,2,0],&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality.  Internet money making

• Tue 7th May 2019 - 12:11pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14464,&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:[null,2,0],&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.  Azoospermia doctor in Chennai

• Sun 5th May 2019 - 1:12pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Thanks for the nice share.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14464,&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:[null,2,0],&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">Thanks for the nice share. ebooks pdf download

• Wed 1st May 2019 - 12:08pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14464,&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:[null,2,0],&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.  Social Shopping

• Thu 11th Apr 2019 - 2:10pm

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I&rsquo;ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:4224,&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;15&quot;:&quot;arial,sans,sans-serif&quot;}">Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Webdesign

• Thu 5th Jan 2017 - 9:15pm

He was a wonderful leader and a great friend, he will be greatly missed. Best of luck with everything Kongou, and I hope to see you soon!

Please register or login to post comments